With the continuing development and impact of COVID – 19 here in NSW, the staff at Ellison Zulian Property are working to continually adapt our processes to constant changes in our working environment, and the general environment surrounding us all.
As an office – we want to assure to all stakeholders that your safety is of utmost importance to us, whilst also ensuring we can still provide platinum service to our clients to which we pride our agency on. In order to achieve the above, we have had to employ a few small changes in our day to day business to reduce the direct impact of COVID 19.
Sales & Rental Open Homes
- All staff have been briefed and will be practicing the following procedures to ensure safety at face to face open homes.
- Hand sanitizing upon entry
- Limit of no more than 2 separate groups inspecting a property at the one given time.
- A safe distance to be kept from agents, and other parties inspecting.
- No surfaces or objects to be touched inside the property on display.
- Encouraging private singular viewings
- As an agency we will encourage the use of online technologies and documentation for the near future.
- Property Walk through videos
- Property E-Documents (contracts, brochures, application forms)
- FaceTime/Whatsapp Video inspections
On-going Day to Day Business
For current clientele, and new business opportunities we would encourage the use of phone and email communication lines to limit face to face interaction.
We will continue to adapt to the constant changes of the environment around us to ensure we can present a safe, whilst efficient working environment for our staff and service for our clients.
If you have any questions of queries surrounding your relationship with our agency, or further the current market conditions please do not hesitate to give our agents a call at the office on 02 8347 2000.
Ellison Zulian Property – Maroubra